So after printing the Beskar the other day, I felt that while they looked good they could look better if it got round to painting them. So using all the minimal scraps of knowledge I pick up from Adam Savage’s Tested over the years I see what happens.
And even though I start off in the wrong direction, change my mind half way through and all that – I think the end result is great, I am glad I experimented now.
Once again printed on the Elegoo Mars (https://amzn.to/2SIkP67) using their standard Grey resin (https://amzn.to/39Gw3Om) because its a good base for metal
This is the way
If you want to find us on social media:
Jo Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/FellowsFancies
Paddy Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/DrunkenGamer
If you liked this video please leave us a comment below and if you want to check out some of our other stuff.
Unboxing & Toy Playlists
– Funko Mystery Minis – http://bit.ly/PJFunko
– Blind Bags – http://bit.ly/PJBlindBags
– Mystery Eggs – http://bit.ly/PJMysteryEgg
– Lego Builds – http://bit.ly/PJLegoBuild
– Fellows Fancies, Jo’s Baking & Decorating Channel – http://bit.ly/FellowsFanciesYT
– Paddy & Jo Toys, Our Toy Unboxing & Lego Channel – http://bit.ly/PaddyJoToys