Well the next thing I knew I needed to learn to fast was how to hollow out the prints – well I also wanted some Beskar, so win-win!
Once again printing on the Elegoo Mars (https://amzn.to/2SIkP67) this time using their standard Grey resin (https://amzn.to/39Gw3Om) because its a good base for metal
Once again, learnt a lot but also realised what I need to do better next time.
This is the way
If you want to find us on social media:
Jo Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/FellowsFancies
Paddy Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/DrunkenGamer
If you liked this video please leave us a comment below and if you want to check out some of our other stuff.
Unboxing & Toy Playlists
– Funko Mystery Minis – http://bit.ly/PJFunko
– Blind Bags – http://bit.ly/PJBlindBags
– Mystery Eggs – http://bit.ly/PJMysteryEgg
– Lego Builds – http://bit.ly/PJLegoBuild
– Fellows Fancies, Jo’s Baking & Decorating Channel – http://bit.ly/FellowsFanciesYT
– Paddy & Jo Toys, Our Toy Unboxing & Lego Channel – http://bit.ly/PaddyJoToys