It is that time of the week again, when in to get warmed up ready for the podcast we ramble about a chosen topic. Before we got onto this weeks topic we did however have to handle the comments of the Listeners/Viewers of last weeks show – Which board games do you play & which do you think we should?
Here are some of the things our viewers suggested
- Roy Bass – Needs to learn to use Google Translate
- Mike Lockwood – Wants a Cluedo & Guess Who, but also suggested Mousetrap and Kerplunk
- Timothy Hassall – Ludo, Risk and Star Wars Monopoly
- Richard Fellows – Dr who monopoly
- Adam omc – Settlers of Catan
- Michelle ‘Shellywoo’ Chatterton – Risk & Monopoly (We Think!?)
- FireHawkShadowchild – King of Tokyo, Robo Rally, Munchkins and Arkham Horror.
As always we then went on to have a good old fashion natter about this weeks topic which was Which GameWorld would you like to live in and as which Character?
For Gow that meant moving into GTA world as a random member of the public, then realising that given the option to be anyone always be Batman. This was because of the open gameworld leaving him with lots to do.
For Paddy this meant the Sonic Universe, again for the amount of variation in that world leading to lots of things to do – but we did get to see the dark side of the DrunkenGamer as he decided he would be himself, but would depose Robotnik as ruler of the world and kill Sonic.
So, What about it guys & gals?
Let us know in the comments below which is your favourite and suggest a possible question for the next Talking Point, please do as I seem bad at picking them myself. Everything is fair game, from politics to movies, music to games, hell we will even discuss our favourite womble if you so desire it.