It is that time of the week again, when in to get warmed up ready for the podcast we ramble about a chosen topic. Before we got onto this weeks topic we did however have to handle the comments of the Listeners/Viewers of last weeks show -What is your take on the Destructiod ‘HUGE’ Program?
Here are a selection of the comments
- FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/DrunkenGamer131/posts/10153229096240788
- Alec Ross-Bower: Fair enough. As long as it doesn’t affect the current access
- Dan Allen: Natural progression for converting readers to dollar
- Michelle Chatterton: for someone who uses the site daily and is part of the site’s community. $3 a month is nothing really
- Trevor Bristle: As long as there is no paywall.
As always we then went on to have a good old fashion natter about this weeks topic which was What piece of the future are you most looking forward to?
Despite banging on for quite some time about the potential Hyperloop ET3 (http://www.et3.com/) transportation system, Gow eventually went for Hoverboards because who doesnt want things to Hover. Likewise despite banging on about space travel for quite a while I ended up picking Robots for my tech.
So, What about it guys & gals?
Let us know in the comments below which is your favourite and suggest a possible question for the next Talking Point, please do as I seem bad at picking them myself. Everything is fair game, from politics to movies, music to games, hell we will even discuss our favourite womble if you so desire it.