Jo has decided that I need to get in on the cooking videos, but I dont do very well with preset recipes – I am better at just making things up as I go along.
So here are my Chilli Con Carne Meatballs, great thing is when paired with spiralized veg instead of pasta makes it perfect for a low carb diet.
What you will need:
– Mince (Good quality steak mince, seriously)
– Chilli Con Carne Mix
– Red Onions
– Grated Cheese
– Chilli Paste
What you do:
– Dice the onion
– Mix the Mince, half the diced onions, 2/3 the Chilli Con Carne Mix & Grated Cheese
– Shape into Balls, Fry off in a pan to brown
– Fry off the remaining onions
– Mix your Passata, fried onions, chilli paste & Remaining Con Carne mix in an oven dish
– Put your meatballs into the sauce and bake in the oven for 25min-ish
If you want to suggest stuff for me to make, stick it in the comments and I will look at making it.
To be updated feel free to follow us on the social media:
Home Base Groove by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/…)